Submissions welcomeIf you also have a passion for Chilean football and would like to share it with the world, viva la roja mierda is now taking submissions for articles about anything related to the mad-cap world of Chilean football. Unfortunately though the only way we can repay you is via our deepest gratitude. For contact details refer to the Contact section of the website.
Top Posts & Pages
- alexis sanchez Antofagasta Arturo Vidal audax italiano Carlos Muñoz Charles Aránguiz chile Claudio Borghi Claudio Bravo cobreloa cobresal colo colo copa chile copa libertadores copa sudamericana Curicó Unido deportes concepcion Deportes Copiapó Deportes Linares Deportes Temuco deportes valdivia Eduardo Vargas Emanuel Herrera Enfoque esteban paredes Eugenio Mena Everton Felipe Gutiérrez Francisco Castro gary medel gustavo canales Gustavo Lorenzetti huachipato humberto suazo Iberia iquique jorge sampaoli Jorge Valdivia Junior Fernandes la serena Lautaro de Buín Lucas Pratto Magallanes Marcelo Díaz Matías Campos Toro Matías Fernández Matías Rodríguez Mauricio Isla Municipal La Pintana Municipal Mejillones o'higgins palestino paraguay peru Provincial Osorno Puerto Montt Quesos Kumey de Rió Negro Rangers rangers de talca San Antonio Unido San Marcos de Arica santiago morning santiago wanderers sebastian jaime sudamericano sub-20 universidad católica universidad de chile universidad de concepción unión española Unión La Calera unión san felipe unión temuco Waldo Ponce Ángelo Henríquez ñublense
- You can also follow me at @victoryinmelb for a more of a Australian football/sport focus if you are so inclined. 2 years ago
- Seems pointless to have two accounts doing the same thing when this one is hardly used. 2 years ago
- Just letting you all know I will be closing this account in a month or so as I now do most of my Chilean football tweets at @LoneStarChile 2 years ago
- RT @LoneStarChile: United States twice surrender lead in 3-2 friendly loss to Chile gu.com/p/45ah4/stw 2 years ago
- RT @LoneStarChile: Cinco Cosas: Three Rounds To Go wp.me/p2ZBvc-1R4 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Matías Fernández
Chile suffered its first home loss in its campaign to qualify for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil as it went down 3-1 to an inform Colombia side, who only three days earlier had thrashed Uruguay 4-0. The loss sees … Continue reading
Claudio Borghi has named a twenty-four man squad for the upcoming World Cup Qualifier against Colombia, that is to be held in Santiago on September 11.
A great performance by Matías Fernández ensured Chile established themselves at the top of the South American qualifying group with a 2-0 victory over Venezuela making it two wins on the road in succession.
Chile shared the spoils with Ghana with a 1-1 draw in what was a weird and wonderful friendly held in a wet and windy Philadelphia.
Late last week Claudio Borghi announced his squad for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Paraguay and Uruguay with a number of Universidad de Chile players being rewarded for their recent good form as well as a return for Alexis … Continue reading
Chile’s attempt at qualifying for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil didn’t exactly get off to the start they wanted as they crashed to a 4-1 defeat at the hands of neighbours, Argentina in Buenos Aires on Friday night.
Claudio Borghi has announced a twenty-two man squad for the upcoming friendly againstFranceinMontpellieron August 10th. There are no home-based players in the squad with only stalwarts Jorge Valdivia and Humberto Suazo playing outside of Europe. The squad also has a … Continue reading